« Home | INVISIBLE CHILDREN... » | What a blessed day!!!!! » | Ranting & Raving... » | Let Go, Let God... » | Of bad love, men & the only perfect man!! » | A poem about forgiveness... » | Of html & dog paddling... » | Couch potato & a trip down memory lane... » | Inspirational Quotes & Verses... » | Living daily in Jesus, our first love!!!! »

Project Gulu Slideshow (TRIAL version)



Powered by Castpost

Hey, hey, hey, it's wannabe whiz C in the house, lol...it's just the aftermath of exam stress, honest, ha...nyhow, this is a trial version, I wanted to see how the photo story works and getting the video on here as well...If u do happen to watch, I'd appreciate feed back pliz coz never done either one before...testing, testing, 1,2,3...lol...have a blessed one!

The video works just fine. Quite touching. Did u put it together yourself?

Hi Jay, yes I did and was a lil nervous it being my first time, thought maybe I'd overdone it, lol but thank u so much 4 the feedback, I was worried it may only show up on my computer, glad it works fine though! Thanks! Later!

Oh and btw, I got the idea 4 video posts from u, haha, so thanks again!! :)

Cindy, this is lovely, I need to talk to you, surreal stuff up in here, true saga... the video is ravry, ravry, you haven't overdone it. God bless you for your kind heart and your willingness to help, may your mercy be rewarded both here and after. Kale I am going all poetic for nothing... Naye trury am bressed beyond bressing. I'm thankful for you. P

PS: one more time.. ravry..

Am reminded of the good samaritan parable; the priest crossed the road & passed on the other side; the levite saw him & also just passed by; But the samaritan saw & had pity on him and did something.
Thanx Cindy for not being a passerby.
BLESS U

Cindy,

Sure it takes ages to load but who cares, for that was something worth waiting for. Actually, to be mild on this, it stimulated my oasis of tears and that is no mean fit!

I seek for permission to email this to all my friends. Kool with ya?

Hey everyone, thanks 4 the lovely feedback, I'm glad it works fine...JKB and anyone who feels like it, please do feel free to pass it on...the more people that know, the more the prayers and the more we can all do something to change this...love & God Bless!!!

Post a Comment