« Home | Couch potato & a trip down memory lane... » | Inspirational Quotes & Verses... » | Living daily in Jesus, our first love!!!! » | A Christian by Maya Angelou... » | Giving thanks! » | First day in the blogsphere! »

Of html & dog paddling...

...dude, I need me some serious lessons!! I'm really hyped about my new page, yay! Self taught html-ing, lol...I hustled, too but I think I must have a teeny weenie bit of male genes coz I really dislike asking for help or directions, it honestly makes me feel like I'm just being a bug & I could do it myself if I tried hard enough and it kinda affects my ego, too...lol...nyway, atleast if this page looks crappy, there's no one else to blame but moi...:) Oh well, it's my first trial anyway and I'm not a computer scientist or whiz so sue me if it's ugly, I like it, lol...I'm even startin to get all defensive, paranoid!!! Haha!

Anyway, I really had a ball today, way more productive than yesterday ofcourse...I fixed this up (learnt a ton about url's & html's & all sorts of computer terminologies) then studied quite a bit, which is very unusual- so sick of school, like really a 2 year diploma should be enough, sometimes I don't see the point, all these years of school, that may sound ignorant or shallow or whatever but really, I feel like everyday is a learning experience anyway, so what's the point? And what better way to learn than to do it hands-on instead of listening to a boring prof go on and on about stuff u'll probably never even need in the future anyway...school is so totally pointless after a certain number of years, lol...I guess it really isn't but hey, if it makes me feel better...

I went swimming today, too in after what seemed like eons...geez, since last summer I think...anyway, I actually had a good time, wading in the pool, I'm such a terrible swimmer like I pretty much doggy paddle and that's the extent of my skills...I had a good time though even in spite of chickening out on one of the slides which was quite a shame, man, all these lil kids were looking at me like, what the?? Msiu, I just gave them a mean stare and walked back down the million stairs, trying to keep my head up...tsk, tsk, I need to get me some lessons...

I've been goin thru a kind of spiritual low and I've decided it has to do with skipping church last week, not on purpose but I just cudn't make it and boy, does it ever make a difference...church is totally renewing, every time I go, I just get that extra strength to make it through the week, I guess the whole atmosphere is just so spiritually charged that it can't help but rub off on u, if u believe ofcourse!

Can't keep my eyes open any longer, musta been all the dog paddling, love & God Bless y'all!

**A lil inspiration, Daily word**

The peace of God is the source of my serenity. I am strong, calm, and assured. Thank You, God, for the peace that resides at the very core of my being. This reservoir of peace is a source of serenity that blesses my every experience. In a quiet moment of reflection, I let my thoughts be of inner peace. After only a few moments in the silence, I feel strengthened, calmed, and assured. My prayers go out to anyone who may be experiencing stress or tension today. I envision strength and serenity for all as transformations take place in their circumstances. May they be open to Your peace guiding them in every needed way. Your peace, God, upholds me and sustains me. I give thanks for the serenity that fills my soul and overflows into my life.

"Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled, and do not let them be afraid."--John 14:27

hey sinda!! loving the new page!! now it's up to me to style my blog up!! thanks for the inspiring entries, i had not been here in a whie, had a good read. many blessings and much love..

yo... what's that i sense in my eyes.. could it be an OVERFLOW...??? funny thing though, i love rereading your posts!!!

The page isnt crappy. Lovely blog.

The page looks great. Good thing I meandered this way. Like the writting.

Post a Comment