« Home | Of bad love, men & the only perfect man!! » | A poem about forgiveness... » | Of html & dog paddling... » | Couch potato & a trip down memory lane... » | Inspirational Quotes & Verses... » | Living daily in Jesus, our first love!!!! » | A Christian by Maya Angelou... » | Giving thanks! » | First day in the blogsphere! »

Let Go, Let God...



I let go and know that God is in charge. If I begin to view something in my life as a problem or a burden, it is time for me to let go and let God. In prayer, I surrender control over the situation. Then I get out of the way and let God do God's part.

I surrender any nagging thoughts and worries that are on my mind, and I trust God. I have no need to control everything, plan every detail, or worry about every possibility. My commitment is to trust God. So I become still and quietly but trustingly proclaim, "I let go and let God."

Trusting in God relieves me. I feel as if a weight has been lifted from my shoulders. I let go of my own need to force a particular outcome; rather, I trust that God will bring about the right outcome. I let go and know that God, as always, is in charge.

"Cast your burden on the Lord, and he will sustain you." - Psalm 55:22

Amen! The happy thoughts and the unburdensosme moments should also be committed to God. When we let go and let God, all we have to do is lean back and see what His mighty hand can do for us.

"Come unto Me... for My yoke is easy, and My burden is light." (Matt 11:28-30)

Great entry, I'm glad I stopped by Blogger this morning.

Post a Comment