« Home | Same ol, celebs n some love quotes... » | NEW START... » | Infomania & dirty pretty things... » | Daily Word...Experience... » | Super woohoo Bible readings... » | Why do women cry?? » | L.o.v.e » | Mall rat and it's a beautiful day... » | The heat and Inner Peace... » | Living it up with some mulefu zonto...lol... »

Lights, Camera, Action...

Tryin out this new look, why a movie related template, uhhm, just coz...I was getting tired of my old look even though I'll say I'm going to miss it, my lil rocker-ish chic who so totally didn't depict me but I just thought was cute, my lil qoutes and poems on the side...well, It's always nice to try out new things, looked at a couple cute templates I'd like to try out in the next lil while, so brace for some regular changes...oh and earlier today I was telling my friend Nakamats how the popcorn picture on here makes me hungry so I concluded that maybe last nite or the nite before as I was looking for templates, I subconsicously picked this one coz I was hungry, there's a perfect explanation as to why I picked the template, lol...well, it's meant to make u hungry for more of my blog so hope that works, lol...

On a sad note, I heard some really terrible news yesterday morning about an old schoolmate's passing, very tragic...It really got me thinking on how each day should be spent as If it were our last coz we never really know If it is indeed going to be...all the petty things we all seem to make a big deal or fuss about that we really should just be thankful for...the fact that we're alive in itself is a blessing and instead of spending those treasured moments happy and wisely, most of us spend them miserable and complaining, bitter, stressed out, I know it's completely human, I do it but it's things like this that make me really appreciate being alive....may their souls rest in peace!! My prayers and condolences to their famillies...

Today on the otherhand was much brighter, thankfully, filled with so many blessings and just small ways that God used to show me that He is always there and can never ever forsake His children, in good and bad, in sickness and in health, I know I'm now even reciting wat might seem like wedding vows but God is our everything, He can never ever fail us, even at points in our lives when it might seem like it, He still is there, watching us, guiding us, loving us, If only we could surrender and completely trust Him, what a difference that could make...sometimes I wonder how He can have it all planned out, it's just blessing beyond words....a friend of mine I hadn't talked to in ages called me up today, too, and what he said really made me laugh, he was like, " so I heard you got saved, PRAISE GOD!!!" and he was laughing so I don't know whether he was being real, sarcastic or whatever but the way he kept asking me like he was in complete disbelief amused me...and our convo went on as usual after that but I guess it is kinda different since this is a person I last saw when all I did was go to the club, drink n all and I'm not condemning that but it's just a lifestyle that I'm not quite as accustomed to anymore so it feels kinda weird sometimes talking to my peers, especially those whose life revolves around that...

Nyway, and then I go to read Ms. Nakamatts blog and it's a letter to me, including a very silly dialogue we had one day, man, peeps might be tempted to think we were smokin dope or some that day but for real, that was very sweet, thank u kakazi, ur soooo special and I'm really glad we have that bond...I truly thank God for sending such beautiful souls my way...this past year has really contributed a lot to my growth, as a person, spiritually, physically, (I do need to hit the gym u know, lol) but I am extremely thankful for the different friends God has put in my life for different reasons...I'll leave the details for another day but to everyone that has crossed my path in one way or another, it's been great, a complete blessing, I've learnt so much!!!

Our God is such an awesome God, He really is!!