« Home | Super woohoo Bible readings... » | Why do women cry?? » | L.o.v.e » | Mall rat and it's a beautiful day... » | The heat and Inner Peace... » | Living it up with some mulefu zonto...lol... » | Happy Father's Day, to my daddy and to all fathers!!! » | Pondering on life... » | I'm back, yay, lol... » | King Kong and a dull weekend... »

Daily Word...Experience...

I am poised, strengthened, and at peace.

There is a common expression that experience is the best teacher. I see the experiences of my past as resources that will help me make wise choices in the future. Even an experience that I consider a mistake shows me what not to do. Seeming mistakes help me learn to trust my resilience and they contribute to my wisdom.

Devoting time to meditation, prayer, and contemplation, I make choices from an inner place of wisdom and peace. These are spiritual experiences that help me obtain a deep awareness of God that cannot be undone by any outer condition. In conscious communion with God, I understand my relationship with God and my relationships with the people in my life.

"Talk no more so very proudly, ...
for the Lord is a God of knowledge,
and by him actions are weighed."
--1 Samuel 2:3

Cindy, I hope your civic holiday is a blast...enjoy it as it lasts...

I've been slacking on having some time with God lately; I'm gonna work on that this now, great inspiration reading from yours. Well, "the ways of God, we cannot fathom"; oft that phrase is used in times of loss of loved ones but right now reading from this short post, I felt it would only be here by anything else than coincidence. God just used you girlie! I'm glad I got here this now. Great time!

(Can) the real Cindy please show up

Cindy, thanx 4 passing by...eh, atleast we now know u aren't abandoning your esteemed readership.

I did not have much fun at the Caribana owing to the headache I picked up, instead I stormed Mardi gras, a week later, with a vengeance.

It's peaceful too - just reading your posts and being on your site! God bless you!

Post a Comment