« Home | Happy Father's Day, to my daddy and to all fathers!!! » | Pondering on life... » | I'm back, yay, lol... » | King Kong and a dull weekend... » | I asked God...Beautiful!!!! » | Good Riddance...(Time of Your Life) » | Invisible Children...THE DOCUMENTARY... » | A mother's love determines how... » | Of crushes & relationships, part 1... » | Daily Word & Amnesty Canada Update... »

Living it up with some mulefu zonto...lol...

So I came down to the "citay" yesterday to visit with some cousins and friends of mine, yep, country galo is in the big Vancity, the Couve, lol...I live in a little remote town on the outskirts of the city so being this close to all the lights, traffic and action, not forgetting the sickening smog is insane but I'm not complaining really coz it's such a nice break from my usual borin routine...nyway, so I took the 3 or so buses and skytrain down yesterday and went directly to the mall to meet up with these guys...I hadn't seen two of these people in a really long time so I was ecstatic to see them. It was really great and it's funny the connection you can have with certain people where no matter how long it's been since you last saw each other, it's always easy to start where you left off kinda thing and that's exactly how it was with these two...so, we walked around the mall, did some shopping...my girlfriend and I did some catching up immediately, it's a girl thing, lol, we went right into it all which was nice...then we all headed home and continued with the bonding and catching up which was awesome...we later went out to this club which was okay, not classy, not too dingy and the music was alright...being a wednesday night, all that was playing was reggae which I had no problem with and the dj did do a good job of keeping us on our feet...well, it's kinda hard to go wrong with such good company nyway so it was a blast...oh and we met up with this other dude that I kinda knew but not well and he's just crazy, like downright mad but in a good way...well, I guess that description pretty much sums up the whole crew, lol...it was a night full of laughter and the greatest part was being around all these people from home at one go, laughing at each other, okay mostly at me, they kept dissing me coz I live in the country and I guess I was just an easy target, the nerve of them, lol but it was all good fun...we were speaking in my mother tongue, to, just too much fun...we ended up coming home, talking till the wee hours of the morning ofcourse and yet we had to be up in an hour or two, crazy people...today, we then met up with my friend's brother and then hit the mall again, walked around downtown, I hurt my foot on the bus which wasn't fun, limping around all day at the mall...then we met up with Mr. Mulefu again who played "tapo" stunts at work today of going in to say hi and bye, like dude, how unserious, lol...also had a quick chat with my darlingi Nakamatte whom I badly wished was here, aww, don't have nugu sweetie, u were seriously here with us in spirit coz no 2 seconds passed without ur 'boyfriend that never was', lol talking about u...:) U know we really missed that extra topping and icing of locality, lol...we also missed this international hip-hop concert tonite so we're probably going to stay up a little more, talk and then sleep...well, that's my exciting visit to the citay...I wish I had some photos to share but don't..peace & love!! Blessings!

P:S Read ur blog Pea and think ur headed home soon, have a safe trip my dear, enyyyyoo, take curr & God Bless u!!!