« Home | I asked God...Beautiful!!!! » | Good Riddance...(Time of Your Life) » | Invisible Children...THE DOCUMENTARY... » | A mother's love determines how... » | Of crushes & relationships, part 1... » | Daily Word & Amnesty Canada Update... » | Project Gulu Slideshow (TRIAL version) » | INVISIBLE CHILDREN... » | What a blessed day!!!!! » | Ranting & Raving... »

King Kong and a dull weekend...



I finally watched King Kong, that was my saturday nite "proggie", lol and yet I had originally planned to meet up with some friends but I've really "hahad" my anti-social behaviour...I'm either turning into a hermit or have a serious case of couch potato syndrome, this is so totally uncool, I find myself making excuses not to leave the house especially later in the day, I'm just utterly at peace being at home, watching a movie or anything but going out...like seriously my idea of fun these days when not chilling at home is going to the beach, taking long walks, bike rides (this new going-to-force-myself-to-be habit, lol started today) and basically just about anything laid back is game...geez I sound like I could be retired, haha...and as normal as this might sound to some people, it's really strange to me because before fun meant going to the mall, clubbing until six in the morning, drinking, chilling at loud and happening places, okay you get the point so this new lifestyle which is not so new actually is kinda scary but nice, I absolutely love it!

K, back to King Kong, first of all Peter Jackson is now officially on my big achiever's list because holding my attention that long, daaamnnn, he's good coz my attention is usually only perharps a tad longer than a goldfish's so it's a task that very, very few manage to achieve, lol...but even for ordinary standards this movie is long, 187 mintues, like how the heck did people manage to sit through that and in those uncomfy theatre chairs...guess for raking in approx. $200, 000, 000 at the box office though, it didn't do bad and was worth it...even after having all these biases on it's length and the excessive media hype, it did move me and was really captivating so I give it a complete thumbs up, the graphics and sound effects were really cool, too!

Other than that, nothing much is going on, dull weekend, not much hype which is really the norm ofcourse although I hope something a lil more interesting comes along, being a long weekend, I'll keep you posted, yah, don't bank on that, I think I have like 2 old entries I need to update or post a part 2 but haven't gotten round to...well, peace & love y'all!! God Bless!

Cindy, "proggie?" how resourceful...thanks for bringing back K'la memories. Priceless.

Talking of proggies, were u nailed in your couch this weekend? I figured u'll be checking out Ragga Dee...

Happy victoria day

Hahaha, Denis, that's funny, didn't even notice it until u mentioned it, I guess I did let my mind go and just went with it. I kinda used (...) as mini full stops but nah, that was one long sentence, haha, well, I'm glad it made u happy, my English teacher wudn't be as proud...my 'luzungu' is seriously deteriorating, can I even use that word in this context, Ms. Ninsy is sure goin to find this hilarious, too...I'ma start writin in Swahili or some one of these days...:)

JKB, happy Victoria Day to u 2 and I'll be checkin up Ragga Dee if he comes to town, he's supposed to be makin a stopover here sometime this summer, Vancouver that is but we'll see...

King Kong! That's one! Nways, writing to say cheers for changing the settings here; really great reading on... and on... Really better 'an the one post per page. Cool. Else, m still on messenger and yeah, looking forward to that. Cheers again.

Ninsy; I have tried posting comments on your blog thrice in vain, they simply do not show up, can it be the new layout?

You can't get to my blog from your blog because the web address is wrong. I noticed a repetition with http:// just remove one...I hope that helps

Thanx

I can totally relate to the whole wanting to stay in thing. I do that all the time. My principle is I don't go anywhere unless I REALLY have to.Some weekends, I go to the video store and borrow a dozen movies then come saturday, I order pizza, call up a couple friends and just have me a movie marathon.

Then for some reason, I am always reluctant to watch movies that get lots of hype.I haven't watched king kong and I am not eager to just like it's the case with Lord of the rings franchise and the Harry Porter franchise.

When you are into a movie, you never realise how long it is.Case in point; Titanic and Scarface.

king kong... enuff said. other than that, WONDERFUL ENTRY!! BLOWS MY MIND! AMAZING, sinda, just simply BALLISTIC!!! stupendously entertaining! and also, very, very, um... short??? love you girl, and not to air our dirty laundry on here BUT it's been a great many days since i heard that tantalizing voice gwe! hope u aiight.

Hey Cindy, are u going to post anything yet? Lets go.

Post a Comment