« Home | I'm back, yay, lol... » | King Kong and a dull weekend... » | I asked God...Beautiful!!!! » | Good Riddance...(Time of Your Life) » | Invisible Children...THE DOCUMENTARY... » | A mother's love determines how... » | Of crushes & relationships, part 1... » | Daily Word & Amnesty Canada Update... » | Project Gulu Slideshow (TRIAL version) » | INVISIBLE CHILDREN... »

Pondering on life...



Why do we always have to remember God only when we need Him the most? Why do bad things have to happen first before we can truly appreciate the good? Why is it so easy to forget about God when everything is going well and then always run to Him first when it's not? Why is there always this empty feeling in my life when I don't pray or haven't been to church in awhile? Why do I sometimes feel like I'm living this monotonous dream? Incomplete, guilt-ridden, unhappy...When will we fully learn it in our hearts, minds and souls that God is KING and He reigns, and that truly every knee shall bow and every tongue confess that He is King of Kings and Lord of Lords...I pray that that day be soon, I need deliverance, we all need deliverance...God Bless! Shalom!