« Home

First day in the blogsphere!

YAY! Hooray, woohoo for me...lol...Well, I'm super excited to be a part of the infamous, scratch that, notorious world of blogging! I've heard it's crazily addictive, too...well, that won't be a problem for me seeing how I'm a certified internet addict, I even go for meetings at IAA already, Internet Addicts Anonymous that is and they've been great...and ofcourse the first step toward recovery? Same old, man, admitting you have a problem and the rest is smooth sailing, baby! Deal with ur addiction head on which I am by starting a blog...:) Okay, I'm just trying to be a lil tiny bit funny but it might not be working especially since it's coming to 11pm and I've been up since 6am so as much as I want to make my first entry amazing, I really gotta go...gnite blogging world, GOD BLESS Y'ALL!

About me

  • Kanyana
  • Uganda
  • Just tryna live the best way I possibly can- loving God, loving life, a struggle sometimes but God is good and always in control!
My profile

Previous posts