« Home | Godliness... » | 22 on the 22nd... » | Runaway Love... » | Inspirational... » | Lights, Camera, Action... » | Same ol, celebs n some love quotes... » | NEW START... » | Infomania & dirty pretty things... » | Daily Word...Experience... » | Super woohoo Bible readings... »

A bunch of things I'd LOVE to do...

I really have nothing to blog about, wat’s new, eh, lol…so, here’s some filler material…these are in no particular order by the way…

1. Go to a big game, Lakers, Yankees, u get my drift…
2. Go to a major concert by one of my all time fave musicians, uhhm, that’s a long list right there so any one of em wud do…
3. Visit Israel, do the whole Jerusalem tour n all..
4. Go to VEGAS, I mean, that’s like self explanatory…
5. Visit Paris, E, kikoleko, haha…kiddin but it’s always been a dream, wud love to go with a boyfriend/hubby tho since it seems so romantic...takin a stroll down the Champs-Elyseesy, to the Eiffel tower, holding hands under the moonlight, lol...
6. Have a serious conversation with a celebrity, right now Brangelina is way up there on that list, I’d like to see for myself whether their whole humanitarianism thing is 4 real or just a front, I'm a people reader like that, :)
7. Go to a champagne party, some dude’s been rambling on and on and on ‘bout how HOT the ones he throws are, lol...
8. Go to St. Tropez (next day after the Eiffel tower stroll, :)), rent a yatch and party it up Diddy style...k, I know now my wish list seems a bit far fetched but hey, anything is possible, lol…
9. ADOPT a child or even children…I pray to even start by just sponsoring one/some as soon as I can afford it, tho with this whole Maddona biz, it might just have to stay at that, sponsoring I mean coz I’ve been having heated arguments with a couple of people ‘bout the whole adoption thing…
10. Visit a recording studio and record a song...hey If Paris can "SING", so can I, ha!

Song I'm listenin to rite now: Irreplacable- Beyonce (Bday Album)

Peace n Love! Bless!

I'm with you on 1,2,4,6,9 and 10 though if you think about it, alot of these things are not as far fetched as they appear. a friend once told me- I'm paraphrasing here from her own paraphrasal of soemone's famous line- "If you want something bad enough, all the forces of nature conspire to see that you get it."
Dream big and we might see you headlining your own show in Vegas some time soon. Life is yours if you want it.

Rich, great quote, I'ma surely keep on dreamin big, :)

Ninsy, Owaye, this is not even a quarter of my list, just didn't want do those part 1/20 stunts coz u know me n my once a month bloggin, and I'm goin to be sooo NICE, I know u gat the hook-up, :) Hope u aight, love ya, bless!!

Hey, nice blog u have here. Just found it. I like those spiritual inspirational posts.

PS: ninsiima wz talking abt me. I cd do 1-10. so start being nice to her. Stay cool

Thanks 4 droppin by Dante, glad u liked it, :) And u the hook-up, dammmn, I'll start bein nice to u, lol, :)

U know there're times that I too think of the adoption thing! There's just so much hurt in our world...

Cosign Zack on adoption. It is not just a noble thing to do, it is a wise one. More people should do it. At the very least take on the sponsorship option.

Cindy, pleased with this template pimping u're carrying on with. You, then Josh and now Ninsy...I can't keep up.

Adoption has never crossed my mind, sponsoring yes but adoption?

kanyana do u hav the scoop on wat became of ninsiima (we cant even read her comments anymore)?

Hey, how are u coping with the damn weather out west? Weather channel tells a gruesome story here...keep warm.

I know this may not be read in time, but I will still wish u happy holidays & happy newyear.

Take care

Madame,still in Vegas????

Nice Post, I really loved this Blog.
If you are looking for a kind of streaming device that can offer you to watch a large number of TV Programs or movies for the sake of entertainment.

roku com link activation
Setup Roku Streaming Stick on My TV?
activate hulu on roku
connect Roku to My Wireless Network
activate hulu on tv

Post a Comment