« Home | Runaway Love... » | Inspirational... » | Lights, Camera, Action... » | Same ol, celebs n some love quotes... » | NEW START... » | Infomania & dirty pretty things... » | Daily Word...Experience... » | Super woohoo Bible readings... » | Why do women cry?? » | L.o.v.e »

22 on the 22nd...

I had such an awesome birthday, thanks 4 the shouts girlies, wish y'all were herre...it was a crazy cool weekend, went out for dinner on friday night with my cousins and a whole bunch of friends to this really classy restaurant downtown, delicious meal, lotsa wine. :) We then headed over to one of my cousins friends apartment to chill, which was A LOTTA fun...stayed up till almost 6 in the mornin, talkin and laughin about everythin, from love to politics to I don't quite remember what, lol...then Saturday night was off the hook crazy, k, seriously I feel so much older...so, I had plans with my gurl and some friends and the fact that I live way outta town and was downtown for my birthday weekend, I was really looking forward to doin more than just stay home so anyhow, we had all planned to go to this club but apparently everyone was still tired from the night before or some coz one by one cancelled, some actually just didn't show up but nywho, since I was really determined to go somewhere and was feelin so much older and oh so Miss. Independent, I decided to go out all by myself and honestly I haven't had a blast like that in forever...I met a ton of interesting people- some really awesome gurls who really rocked the party, then these two total HOTTIES, lol , who were such gentlemen, too, it was really cute and then some crazy NFL blokes, or were they basketball players, my hearing kinda started to dwindle after a while, lol, it was such a long weekend, no description fits those ones anyway regardless of their game but it was really an off the chain cool nite!! Then there was my right at midnite crazyy text message that made my birthday, :) I wonder how I even heard my phone, me of the "hearing problem", but I paused to read it right in the middle of dancing with like this really hot guy and that didn't go down too well, lol...Then on Sunday, my actual birthday, some very good friends of mine had me over for dinner, which was really nice, it was only pasta but it was my favourite kind, and then ofcourse we had cake- chocolate cake, twice in one weekend- super fattening but still oh so super yummy...:) And today some friends dropped off some wine and chocolates, more presents, yay, and a cookbook, and that topped off my ubberly fab birthday weekend!! Oh and speakin of presents, I gotta brag one more time, I got, well haven't yet actually gotten it but know I will sometime, an autographed BOOK by one of my fave authors, wink, wink E, thank you so much again KAWALIZ, and that funny vid P, merci aussi, it's bookmarked as a fave and I'm so goin to re-cycle it for so many bdays u know...:) I'm so thankful to God for another year gone by, great memories and even greater ones to look forward to, really thankful for all the BLESSINGS...Peace n Love!!!

I am so glad you had fun!! Enjoy this year, YES YOU ARE OLD!!!! Mukadde... Jajja... Congratulations on turning 22 and thank you for not letting the eyes overflow!

Post a Comment